Northside Relic Society
The Northside Relic Society (NRS) is Urban Artifact’s annual membership program designed for patrons who want to expand and enrich their experience at our taproom. NRS is open year-round, has no membership caps, and has an annual fee of $50 for new members and $35 for returning members.
The following benefits are included:
- Larger draft pours, served in limited edition NRS glassware
- 20oz. pours on Perennials and Seasonal Goses
- 16oz. pours on Midwest Fruit Tart, Variant, Epicurean, and Parfait beers
- Members keep their glass at the end of the year
- Save on events and merchandise:
- NRS exclusive pricing for Bewilderfest, Bon Vivant, Epicurean Flights and Bites, and other ticketed events
- 20% off all merchandise purchased in our taproom
- Can-fee waived on crowler fills (Save $1.50/crowler)
- Invitation to the State of the Brewery dinner
- Annual beer dinner exclusively for NRS members
- Meet, and discuss beer with, the brewers and owners
- Held in January, details to be released in November
The Cincinnati Legion of Archaic Spirits and Paleontology
The Cincinnati Legion of Archaic Spirits and Paleontology (CLASP) is Urban Artifact’s annual membership program designed to provide patrons with guaranteed access to all taproom-exclusive releases. CLASP runs on a 12 month cycle, beginning on May 1, 2019 and ending on April 30, 2020. As our goal is to ensure access to our limited-release beers, we have decided to cap CLASP at 100 members per year. The annual membership fee is $150.
The following benefits are included:
- Guaranteed access to taproom-exclusive releases
- Pre-purchase your allotment online, and pick it up at our taproom within the designated pick-up period of 14 days following a given release
- In the event that they are unable to pick up their allotment, a member may designate as proxy another individual. Each member must declare the name of their chosen proxy at the time of purchase of their membership
- In order to receive their allotment, each member/designated proxy must present a valid government-issued ID to verify the individual’s date of birth as well as their name
- Memberships and proxyships are not transferable
- Additional beers
- The CLASP annual membership fee includes 3 brewer-curated spontaneous sour ales and 1 CLASP-exclusive spontaneous sour ale
- These 4 beers will be added to each member’s September allotment at no extra charge
- Throughout the year, members will also receive:
- 1 limited-edition CLASP glass (estimated delivery September)
- 1 CLASP-exclusive bottle opener (estimated delivery June)
- Exclusive sticker packs (estimated delivery August)
- Throughout the year, members will have the opportunity to help develop two Midwest Fruit Tart variants:
- Members will be able to vote on one variant each for the June and October taproom-exclusive releases
- Both variants will be available to the public, but this will not affect members’ access
- Members will have a hand in creating the beers they drink
Terms and Conditions
You must be at least 21 years old to purchase alcohol from Urban Artifact or to enroll in either of their membership programs. At its own discretion, Urban Artifact may change pricing - including membership and/or retail pricing - effective upon notice. Urban Artifact may make changes to any scheduled release of a beer or merchandise. Discounts, if applicable, are subject to change solely at Urban Artifact’s discretion.
Urban Artifact will NOT ship any alcohol; Any and all alcohol purchases will be finalized in person at the Urban Artifact taproom in Cincinnati, OH., and all sales will be subject to the current Ohio sales tax rate.
Memberships are not transferable.
The many benefits of CLASP membership include the short-term storage of allotments purchased online. Urban Artifact will store each allotment for a period of 14 days following any given release. Starting on the 15th day after a given release, any unclaimed allotments will be placed back into the queue for retail sale in the taproom. Urban Artifact reserves the right to issue or deny refunds for any allotments that remain unclaimed after the designated pick-up period closes. Urban Artifact is not responsible for any beer or merchandise once it has been picked up by a member or designated proxy. Please allow yourself adequate time to check the accuracy of all orders before taking possession of the beer and merchandise. CLASP members/designated proxies may pick up their online purchases in person at our taproom in Cincinnati. Under no circumstances will Urban Artifact ship beer to anyone. Any individual, member or designated proxy, purchasing and/or picking up beer from Urban Artifact must present a valid government-issued ID verifying that they are at least 21 years old. Urban Artifact is not responsible for any beer once released to a proxy, and, as such, reserves the right to refuse refunds once the order has been finalized.
Billing of Membership Fees
30 days before their membership is set to expire, members will receive via email the option to renew or terminate their enrollment.